Time goes by and yours is running out when you want to participate TC Sessions: Space 2021 on December 14-15 If your passion and / or livelihood is rooted in building the Space 2.0 economy, then why the hell wouldn’t you be attending the premier conference for early-stage space startups? We are looking for you, last-minute decision-maker.
Keep a deadline: Avoid the ticket price increase on the day and buy a late registration pass In front Dec 13 @ 11:59 p.m. (PT) and save a cool $ 110.
This two-day interactive conference features high-profile subject matter experts including aerospace leaders, founders, investors, scientists, engineers, government and military leaders and academics.
We are especially happy to bring so many smart women onto the stage at TC Sessions: Space. Here’s a brief, but spectacular, rundown of women shaping the future of space. You can find your specific presentations in the program of events:
- Natalya Bailey, Co-Founder and CTO of Accion Systems
- Kelyn Brannon, CFO at Astra
- Lisa Callahan, VP and GM of Commercial Civil Space at Lockheed Martin Space
- Lucy Condakchian, General Manager of Robotics at Maxar Technologies
- Ariane Cornell, Director of Astronaut and Orbital Sales at Blue Origin
- Dr. Debra L. Emmons, VP of Special Studies, Office of the Executive Vice President, at The Aerospace Corporation
- Tess Hatch, VP at Bessemer Venture Partners
- Kathleen C. Howell, Hsu Lo Distinguished Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics at Purdue University
- Callie Lissinna, co-founder and COO of Wyvern
- Kathy Lueders, Associate Administrator, Space Operations Mission Directorate at NASA
- Lauren Lyons, COO at Firefly Aerospace
- Lisa Rich, Founder and COO of Xplore
- Jessica Robinson, Co-Founder and Partner at Assembly Ventures
- Jennifer L. Ross, Head of Partnerships at ABL Space Systems
TC Sessions: Space 2021The two-day mission takes place 14-15. December instead. Last minute decision makers – no more paying at the door. Follow this call and register for your passport before 11:59 p.m. PT on December 13.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Space 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by fill out this form.